At GreyNoise we recognize the value of partnership and intelligence sharing when it comes to protecting internet citizens. Today the GreyNoise Labs team wants to give a shoutout to Trinity Cyber.
Last week the Threat Analysis team at Trinity Cyber reached out to GreyNoise providing evidence of exploitation for CVE-2023-1389, a command injection vulnerability in TP-Link Archer AX21 firmware. With the provided information, in under two hours, GreyNoise deployed a tag to detect and confirm exploitation in the wild. You can read more about this here.
Shortly after shipping that tag, Trinity Cyber then provided evidence for five more CVEs which we were able to get tagged and published this week for all of our users! They are as follows:
- CVE-2023-0640: a remote code execution vulnerability in TRENDnet TEW-652BRP
- CVE-2023-27240: a remote code execution vulnerability in Tenda AX3
- CVE-2019-20500: a remote code execution vulnerability in D-Link DWL-2600AP
- CVE-2022-29303: a remote code execution vulnerability in Solarview Compact 6
- CVE-2022-27002: a remote code execution vulnerability in Arris TR3300
Thank you for your transparency and continued support, Trinity Cyber! Together we make the internet safer.
Want to partner with GreyNoise? Learn More >>