Stop chasing ghosts – focus on the real threats instead!
During these workshops, you will learn to quickly identify threats, prioritize alerts, and pinpoint trending internet attacks targeting specific vulnerabilities and CVEs.
- New York City (Midtown) - October 11th
- Washington, DC (The Wharf) - October 13th
- Silicon Valley, CA (Mountain View) - October 26th
- San Francisco, CA (Mission Bay) - October 27th
- Atlanta, GA (Buckhead) - November 2nd
- Chicago, IL (near Millennium Park) - November 8th
Not seeing your city? CLICK HERE to request an event and bring the GreyNoise Road Show to you!
If you would like to attend one of these events, please complete the form and select the appropriate city. We will quickly review your request and follow up once approved.
2:00–2:30 pm - Introduction to Internet Noise
Presented by Andrew Morris, CEO & Founder of GreyNoise
2:30–3:15 pm - Customer/Partner/Community Presentation
3:15 pm - Break
3:30–5:00 pm - Threat Hunting and Investigation Workshop
Led by Nick Roy & Nathan Thai
5:00–7:00 pm - Happy Hour